Text now for an appointment: 027 235 3511

Have you lost your licence?  You may be able to get a limited licence (sometimes called a work licence) to allow you to get back on the road.

I offer you a service that is personal.  I will meet with you and go over the process, prepare the documentation, and appear in court with you.  In most cases I liaise with police before the court appearance to work through any opposition they may have.

Why not use a DIY online service?

If your application is declined you cannot apply again for 3 months.  I have been through the process many times and I know the tricks to give you the greatest chance of a successful outcome.

Complete the form on this page to begin the process or contact me by phone, text or email to find out more.

Limited Licence

Family, Criminal, Traffic Lawyer

Complete this form to start the process

(I will respond personally within 24 hours)